We require additional translators for ongoing remote work. We seek IT literate translators who are able to work from home.
Our company works with clients around the world and transcribes & translates in all languages. We provide transcription services in a particular language and also translation services from that language into any other world language. Orders can be as diverse as translating from German into Brazilian Portuguese or a transcription of a recording in Russian.
Work is ad hoc – it depends on the orders we have at any time.
- Native speaker of a language.
- Oral and written English language skills.
- 3 years’ translation experience.
- Evidence of translation experience (references from former jobs or projects).
- Ability to work remotely.
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in translation studies, linguistics, modern languages or related discipline.
- Membership of the Association of Translation Companies.
- Membership of the Institute of Translation and Interpreting.
- Experience of academic translation work. A lot of our clients are universities and academic institutions.
- Evidence of translation of at least 100,000 words.
Please do not telephone us regarding potential vacancies. Instead, please click the link below to begin the process.
Our company is Disability Confident committed, a UK government scheme, and we are also accredited by the Living Wage Foundation.